Recyclops.com - Recycling pickups at your fingertips
Recyclops | web design, branding, b2c | html, css, figma, wordpress, divi
Recyclops is a technology driven startup innovating solutions for sustainability, starting with recycling. As their full time web designer I was tasked with completely redesigning their website in both user interface and experience.
– Web design
– Phone web designs
Goals & Outcomes:
1. Convert more signups. (focussed on pushing the annual payment methods)
– Exit percentage decreased from 37.77% to 31.70%.
– By redesigning the pricing section total annual users increased from 8% to 45% of all Recyclops customers
– recyclops.com reached an average of 96,000 visitors per month
2. Educate current Recyclops customers to reduce contamination.
– The newly designed “What can be recycled” section decreased harmful contamination rates from 15% to 11%.
– By promoting the blog on the home page we were able to educate even more users on proper recycling techniques.
3. Reduce problems with finding locations, finding pickup schedules, and making customer service requests.
– Hotjar complaints regarding inability to find locations, pickup schedules, and customer service requests decreased by 58%.
– Website redesign added call to actions that worked more effectively than before.