Building upon brand identities through precise and communicative design.
Nate Evans - Infn8 Design Multidisciplinary creative. Ideating & directing initiatives.
Get Off Your High Horse Skateboard Design | Passion Project | Design, Illustration | Illustrator
Stay Happy Design | Passion Project | Typography, Print, Design | Photoshop, Illustrator
Best of Poster a Day Challenge | Passion Project | Typography, Print, Design | Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Brand Revamp & Guidelines | Mystique Dining | Branding, Photography, Design, Logo, Typography | Illustrator, Photoshop
Event – Zero waste stations | Helper Saturday Vibes & Recyclops | Branding, Design, Event Planning | Illustrator, Photoshop
Charity Gala Signage, Programs, & Awards | Women of Worth | Design, Volunteer Work | Illustrator, InDesign
Brand Creation & Apparel Design | 6th Ave & Co. | Branding, Logo, Design | Illustrator, Photoshop
Digital Work | Web, Product
Salt Lake Community College & Weber State University
Get Off Your High Horse Skateboard Design
Brand Revamp & Guidelines
Event - Zero Waste Stations
Stay happy design
Brand Creation & Apparel Design
Charity Gala signage, programs, and awards
best of the Poster a day project
Recyclops.com - Recycling pickups at your fingertips
Enterprise.Recyclops.com - Creating brand partnerships around sustainability & circular economies
Glad & Recyclops Partnership - Landing page & Brand Photography
I have five years of experience within the design and marketing industry. Today my top priority remains the same as it always has… I want to continue to learn and grow as a designer and leader!
Experienced in UX/UI analysis & design, Adobe Creative Suite, visual communication, market research, creative direction, marketing management, and brand-building strategies.
When I’m not designing, I’m hanging out with my cat Oogie Boogie, playing basketball, or cooking my favorite foods!
Part-Time Graphic Designer
– Utilized large format printing for billboards and trade shows
– Designed, Printed, and Executed projects of up to 300 t-shirts to maximize productivity
– Worked with a team of individuals to create maximum productive workflow
– Ensured projects were completed on time, with an exceptional level of quality
– Pushed innovative brand and marketing practices into new media, experimenting, testing and tracking.
– Produced design collateral for up to 20 different clients per shift resulting in hundreds of clients served over the course of my employment.
– Balanced and organized workflow to speedily provide high-quality designs, graphics, and layouts.
– Spearheaded firms marketing techniques and increased sales through advertising.
– Expedited “rush jobs” proficiently and quickly to maximize productivity and turn over.
Design & Marketing Specialist
– Implemented and tracked marketing campaigns on email, social media, and events while continuously analyzing KPIs and key metrics to optimize strategy and performance.
– Generated +$200,000 in revenue during the last three months of 2019 across California and Utah using direct promotions.
– Organically increased following on Facebook by +850 followers, and following on Instagram by +1000 followers over a 6 month period of time
– Established new on brand visual identity to effectively convey concepts and company messaging.
– Used brand identity to create digital and print design collateral for branding and marketing use.
– Staged and captured all product and event photography/videography
– Designed and implemented marketing campaigns across Facebook channels; resulting in over +$10,000 of direct ad revenue generated monthly
– Monitored and optimized social media postings, content blog posts, and Youtube uploads to ensure top return on investment, conversion rates, and viewer engagement.
– Collaborated with developers and web designer to convert/redesign website from Squarespace to Shopify. Optimizing user interface and experience.
– Animated, edited, and compiled videos. Implemented a video identity system for future use.
Front end web designer
– Led online design vision and helped set product direction; centering user experience around conversion. Resulting in exit rate dropping by 18.7% over 3 months. – Headed pricing increase strategy & design, resulting in 37% of customers switching from a monthly to an annual subscription with no effect on signup rates.
– Developed intuitive marketing focused interactions and visual digital designs.
– Identified user experience problems and translated them into actionable items to solve complications.
– Provided detailed reports on web analytics to document and resolve metrics in need of improvement.
– Delivered up to 5 varied projects on-time & on-budget every month, catering to multiple teams needs.
Launching Strategist & Expansion Manager
– Managed a cross-functional launching team (Design, Communications, Press, Operations, and Web Development), and defined objectives and assignments.
– Implemented launching strategies for over 20 unique locations across 6 different states.
– Developed project plans, including timelines, budgets, scheduling project meetings, setting agendas, presenting project progress, and measuring launch success through post-launch KPIs
– Established connections with local municipal governments, non-profits, environmental advocates, and businesses to develop partnerships.
– Lead partnership relations by supporting partners through the creation of branded collateral, planning and implementation of events, and establishing communication with Recyclops’ team members.